It’s my favorite day of the week… Friday is here! Below is a list of some of my favorite things this week – enjoy!
- Kate Spade New York Collection - Right now I am absolutely IN LOVE with the new collection of handbags at Kate Spade. Not only am I obsessed with the color mint, but just the fact that it’s Kate Spade as well? I’m pretty sure I’ll have to make another trip to the mall this weekend. You can check out all of Kate Spade’s handbags by clicking here.
- Premiere Week - A week with Sean Lowe (Bachelor), Pretty Little Liars, Dr. McDreamy (Grey’s Anatomy), and Lisa Vanderpump (from RHOBH) is a pretty good week indeed. I’m so happy all of my favorite shows are back on! Also, what are everyone’s thoughts on Sean’s picks from last Monday?
- Kate Spade Jewelry – Whether you’re stacking bangles, accessorizing with the perfect earring studs, or obsessing over the latest (very expensive) chunky necklace, Kate Spade is probably one of my favorite place to shop for jewelry! My most favorite purchase is this bow ring, see here.
- Full Skirts – Ever since I saw Maria Menounos at the Disney Christmas Parade, I have been obsessed with not only the dress she wore (Alice + Olivia “Azala” flared sequin dress), but full skirts as well. Check out the dress that I fell in love with here.
- Healthy Salads – For some reason, as of lately, all I’ve been craving are big, healthy salads. Maybe this is a good thing with New Year Resolutions and everything. Here is a salad I plan on making for dinner tonight, yummy!
Have a wonderful weekend!